Saturday, June 14, 2014

Stolen weekday in the lakes...

 

Ill bell from froswick, with Windermere glistening to the south

We had a wee bit of a plan to go and ride Ben Lomond on Friday, but the usual scots weather put the brakes on that, with heavy rain predicted for the Lomond national park, so instead, Robin and I headed south with a few route options in mind. I was quite keen to ride nan bield again, and as Robin likes riding somewhere new, that's where we went.

Parking at the south end of Dubbs road, we followed almost the exact route I had ridden myself four weeks ago, and I have to say, it was far better riding in company than riding alone. I rode way more than I had whilst on my tod. Fantastic days riding, perfect weather, not a breath of wind to be felt. Then fish and chips to finish.

Robin dropping off of froswick

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment